How to Apply
Qualifications for participation in PCHC’s Residency Programs are in accordance with the criteria set forth by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP):
PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency Program
- Residents shall be graduates of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program
- Residents must be licensed or eligible for licensure in Maine
Applicants will complete the application process via PHORCAS and submit the following by the application deadline as outlined by Phorcas.
- A Letter of Intent including a statement of professional goals and reasons for pursuing PCHC’s Pharmacy Practice Residency
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from an accredited School/College of Pharmacy
Residency candidates must participate in and adhere to the rules of the Residency Matching Program. Selected candidates will be invited to an onsite interview with the RPD, Residency Program Coordinator, select preceptors, and current residents.